Sunday, May 8, 2011

Second Price-matching order at Walmart!


My second attempt!!  It worked well the first time so I did it again:)
On this order I price-matched the Carefree with the 1¢ Carefree Target Coupon from SS 4/17/11 (this was not in North AL inserts)  I also price-matched Publix BOGO Windex, once again they gave me the Walmart Price BOGO instead of the Publix price! I price matched the Clean & Clear Body wash with Walgreens BOGO and again got the much cheaper Walmart price!  (it actually would still end up being cheaper at Walgreens, because at Wags you get them both FREE, at Walmart you had to pay 1¢ for one of the, LOL)

My Total before Price-Matching, Tax and Coupons would have been:  $92.61
My Total After Price-Matching, Tax & Coupons was: $24.13 (Before Tax it was $16.76)
Not to Shabby Walmart!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I went to the walmart on Sparkman to try to price match for publix bogo. I had not actually read the new policy so the cashier showed it to me. The new policy is worded so that all publix bogo sales are excluded. It has to have the specific price and cannot say save up to. I was disappointed but not surprised. Typical walmart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see where it excludes Save up to prices. I had no problem price matching Publix BOGO at the Walmart on Madison BLVD. I even talked to the store manager, Willie about how great it was that they were price-matching Publix BOGO. I would try another Walmsrt if I were you:) Plus, you don't even have to have the ad with you now:) Also, in the new policy:)

    ReplyDelete