Sunday, May 8, 2011

I am lovin' some Walmart now!!!!

Not a bad deal on Finish Quantum at Walmart!!
The Finish Quantum 10 pack, with collectable tin is $2.77 at my Wally!
Use the $1/1 Finish Quantum Automatic Dishwasher Detergent printable HERE or -$1/1 Finish Quantum, SS 4/17/11 (Not in North Al inserts) To get each for $1.77!
While I was over there, I also noticed that the Finish Quantumatic Detergent Dispenser System was marked down to $4.97!!  Use the $3/1 Coupon HERE to grab those for $1.97!

3 comments:

  1. I got an even better deal.... My coupon was for $1.75 off! Got two of these for only $1.02/ea. I saved over $20 on my last trip to Wally!
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it off of some website, but I can't for the life of me remember where. I was really proud of my sweet deal, plus I LOVE the tins!

    ReplyDelete