Sunday, February 20, 2011

Coupon Spreadsheet!!

Click to see the full picture

Last night & today, I have been working on a new spreadsheet that contains all of the coupons this region gets weekly. (since wally did not put out a new ad)  I started Jan 2nd and it is current through Feb 20th.  I am going to try really hard to keep it current weekly by adding the new inserts and deleting the expired coupons.  If you have a Smart phone, you should be able to open in on your phone while you are out shopping:)  You can access this online HERE.  I also printed it and put it in the front of my binder. (it is about 20 pages) Hopefully, you will find it helpful when preparing your shopping list.
It is sorted by insert date. You can't see it in the screen shot unless you click on it, but I also include the expiration date.

No comments:

Post a Comment