Monday, January 3, 2011

Walmart Policy Change??!!

WalMart Coupon Stacking


I am SUPER EXCITED about this!!!  (I am not holding my breath though, because some sources are saying it is a misprint) I did however call my local Walmart & the guy I talked to said that it was a corporate policy change.  He didn't really sound like he knew what I was talking about though, LOL!

Some I have talked to said that they will not allow stacking a competitor coupon with a manufacturer coupon, others have said that they do.  One source said that it was up to the store manager. Let me know if you try this & it works at your local store.


***Update off the WalMart Facebook Page:  "Thanks for your question. Unfortunately, there was an error in the printing of our latest ad, which stated that we will honor competitor coupons in addition to printed ads. We are not honoring competitors’ coupons at this time, and we regret the error, however we will honor competitors’ printed ads." 
I cannot find this post on the Walmart Facebook page, so I am hoping this is just a rumor.


***Another Update 1/4/11***
If you have a coupon for another store that states a price, (like the coupons we sometimes see in the Rite Aid & Walgreens ad, for example; Suave Shampoo 79¢) Then Walmart will take it. Technically all that is...is a price match, which they have always done!!!  BOO! Walmart!

2 comments:

  1. Last I checked, my WalMart wouldn't even take internet printable coupons :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, You need to print the coupon policy found here: http://walmartstores.com/7655.aspx it plainly & clearly states that they accept internet printables:) If that does not work, I would call corporate.

    ReplyDelete